Table of contents
- 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 2. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES
- 3. RULES OF USE
- 4. CONDITIONS OF SALE
- 5. PRICING OF THE SERVICES
- 6. DATA & CONFIDENTIALITY
- 7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 8. WAIVER
- 9. INDEMNIFICATION
- 10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 11. TERMINATION OR CANCELATION
- 12. INFORMATION
- 13. UPDATE
4.4.1 Resolution for certification defect
In case of contestation by the Buyer of the goods’ certification within the two (2) business days delay following their reception, the sale can be resolved, by written notice to the Corporation.
In the event of a resolution by the Buyer, each of the Corporation, the Seller and the Buyer shall restore to the other parties the prestations he has already received.
How did we do with this article?